FOLLOWING THE RULES
WILL MAKE IT NICER FOR ALL OUR CAMPERS
RESPECT THE CAMPGROUND & OTHER CAMPERS
We are a 30 AMP Campground-
We do not accept 50 AMP RVs
PLEASE READ ENTIRELY- AS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SITE & ALL GUESTS ON YOUR SITE DURING YOUR STAY.
We DO NOT give site numbers out or promise specific sites over the phone or in email - We have several reasons for this. You may request a specific site & we do our best to issue that site... but you MUST register & pay upon arrival PRIOR to setting up on any site-
-If you have Pre-paid for a site- you must still register at the Office upon arrival.
1. CASH ONLY for campsite fees at the time of arrival, firewood, ice-
(Debit cards or cash for Camp Store purchases)
All campers must REGISTER & PAY at the Office or Camp Host RV- BEFORE setting up on a site. No Exceptions!
The person making the reservation is responsible for the people camping in it. You must present your receipt in your name or ID to claim your deposit
ALL GUESTS- Must check in at the office or Camp Host RV Charges WILL apply.
2. $20 REFUNDABLE (CASH) DAMAGE/ CLEANING DEPOSIT REQUIRED- PER SITE
**CHECKOUT TIME IS 2 PM- If not checked out on time you FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT- No Exceptions!
RESPECT CAMP HOSTS- they are in charge of the campground and have the right to ask you to leave and enforce all rules written or otherwise.
$10 Deposit for 30 amp to 20 AMP/110 adapters for electrical sites.
Return to office undamaged to claim your deposit.
ANYONE CAUGHT CAMPING ON THE PROPERTY WITHOUT PAYING & REGISTRATION WILL BE CHARGED & DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY
3. Quiet time from 11 PM TO 7 AM. STRICTLY ENFORCED --NO LOUD MUSIC, ANNOYANCES DURING QUIET TIME. Gameroom is shut down at 11 pm sharp
4. *RV Dump Station to the left of the building- Ask if you have questions on location
ALL VEHICLES - One Way (Clockwise) to the left - around the building-- To keep the flow of vehicles running smoothly -
**NO PARKING behind the building- Park in Front Only -unless in line for tubes (Do not block road)
Golf Carts allowed with permission ONLY
NO ATVs- DIRT BIKES & OFF-ROAD VEHICLES ALLOWED!
LICENSED DRIVERS FOR ALL VEHICLES (INCLUDING GOLF CARTS). at least 16 years of age.
5. PLEASE SLOW DOWN!! 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT ENFORCED! Children & adults at play.
6. CAMPSITE MUST STAY CLEAN DURING YOUR STAY & UPON DEPARTURE. Do not dig any holes NO FIRES OUTSIDE OF THE PROVIDED FIRE RING.
Do not move Picnic Tables or Fire Rings to or from other sites.
Put your CAMPSITE TRASH, ETC. in the large green DUMPSTER, located AT FRONT OF CAMPGROUND-- Please wash your dishes in the camp sinks, located by the big BonFire & at campsite #6.
7. NO GENERATORS or AC UNITS NO HEATERS on tent sites.
Tent electrical sites are 20 amp max - do not overload the electrical outlet.
8. NO GLASS ALLOWED IN BUILDINGS- USE CUPS OR CANS
9. No underage drinking. No illegal drug use OR Sales. No foul or abusive language. WE ARE A FAMILY CAMPGROUND.
No firearms or projectile weapons of any kind allowed, including paintball guns, BB guns, pellet guns, blow guns, slingshots, bows, and arrows, etc. Hang lanterns from ropes suspended between trees or a lantern holder. Do not attach lanterns directly to trees.
10. Parents or Guardians are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children and will be held liable to pay for any damages or acts of vandalism by their children. Respect other camper's rights and privileges and campsites. Please do not allow children to run through or play on other camper's sites. Please do not allow children to play in our pond.
11. NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 ALLOWED IN GAME ROOM AFTER 9 PM WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION- CHILDREN ARE TO BE ON THEIR SITE AT 9 PM UNLESS W/ ADULT - NO CHILD UNDER 18 ALLOWED TO PLAY POOL without adult playing on the pool table with the child. Please supervise all children in the restrooms, showers & gameroom
12. There is a $500.00 STATE FINE, for cutting down any tree of any size. Both local and state fines may be assessed. ($500.00 minimum).. Firewood is for sale at our store for your convenience.
13. DOGS- CATS -
We are a pet-friendly campground. ALL PETS ARE TO BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES. You may NOT leave your pet unattended at any time during your stay- Do not tether (tie) your pet to a tree, tent, vehicle, etc. longer than 30 mins at a time.
If you leave to go to the State Park or elsewhere, State Park rules say pets are not allowed in or near the river or springs.. If your dog is left unattended or get complaints on your dog(s) - we will possibly call Animal Control & they will be removed & taken.
*Pets NOT ALLOWED IN BUILDING/ GAMEROOM /SHOWER ROOM or OFFICE...
Service dogs must also be leashed at all times and not left unattended.
All service dogs must be kept under control at all times and not show aggression towards people or pets if so, you will be asked to vacate the campground.
14. We do our best to keep tree limbs cleaned up for your safety.
If you notice any hazardous trees or limbs- Please notify the Camp Host Managers immediately.
We are not responsible for damage caused by "Acts Of God".
Please see the activity board for weekend fun and also ask about children activity area. Take a minute to enjoy, slow down and relax while you are here..stop and smell the roses.
PLEASE HELP US KEEP THE CAMPGROUND PRETTY FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS & OTHER GUESTS TO ENJOY. ** RESPECT OTHER CAMPERS & CAMPGROUND**
Please note: This property is privately owned.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for the loss of money, or valuables.
CAMPGROUND RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT OUR DISCRETION
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT OUR DISCRETION*
Violation or failure to comply with any of these rules may result in forfeiture of your cash deposit and/ or eviction from the campground. We have the right, by law, to evict anyone for noncompliance.
Please report any rule violations to the office/ Camp Host/ Managers