FOLLOWING THE RULES WILL MAKE IT NICER FOR ALL OUR CAMPERS
RESPECT THE CAMPCROUND & OTHER CAMPERS
1. WE TAKE CASH ONLY
2. There is a $20 refundable clean up deposit. Leave your campsite like you found it and follow the rules. Your campsite must say clean during your stay. If you have unwanted tents or tarps, please let us know. We will pick them up from your campsites.
3. Quiet time 11 PM TO 7 AM. The front door of the building will be locked. Back door will remain unlocked.
if you break this rule, you will be asked to leave the campground.
4. There is a $500.00 STATE FINE, for cutting down any tree of any size.
5. All campers must register. The person making the reservation is the one responsible for their campsite and the people camping in it.
6. Please wash your dishes in the campground dish washing sinks, located by the big BonFire & at campsite #6. You can also wash them at your campsite.
7. Please do not wash dishes or your body in the bathroom sinks. Please leave the sinks clean for the next camper. We have very nice showers to wash your body.
8. Do not put cigarettes, bottles, cans or trash in the fire rings.
9. You can leave cans only in the can only tub at your campsite.
10. Put your TRASH in the large green dumpster, located between the large grassy field and the entrance gate, to the campground. You can leave CANS ONLY in your can recycle bin at your campsite
11. BUILDING WILL BE CLOSED for cleaning every night from 11PM TO 12PM & on Sunday from 2pm to 3pm, we do have porta potties you can use.
12. NO generators or AC UNITS in tents, without special permission. We do have sites available for this.
13. NO guns of any kind
RESPECT THE CAMPGROUND AND OTHER CAMPERS